Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Medical Laboratory Technology, also known as Clinical laboratory science, is an allied health/paramedical profession, which is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease through the use of clinical laboratory tests. Doctors rely on laboratory technologies to detect, diagnose and treat diseases. The programme covers the basics of preclinical subjects such as Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology and Blood Banking. Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLT) do these tests by analyzing body fluids, tissues, blood typing, microorganism screening, chemical analyses, cell counts of human body etc.
The Diploma in Medical Lab Technology is a two years diploma course including internship.
- Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Rai).
- Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Jaipur
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
- The minimum age for admission should be 17 years.
- A pass out in 10+2 system with marks in physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics even at confirmation a selection can be cancelled, if provide beyond reasonable doubt that the selection w' secure through fraudulent means or the candidate was not eligible.
- The decision of Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Jaipur for eligibility and enrollment shall be final.
- The total number of seats is 25 in each course.
- It is been provided under Govt. Act and Private Policy.
error: Content is protected !!